What to do when every social media platform is on the boom and Instagram wants to be a top priority for users? That time the only thing is to opt for some strategies to increase Insta engagement. Insta has become a great platform for sharing the stuff, a great opportunity for entrepreneurs and marketers, and much more.
Along with many strategies of Instagram engagement such as post consistently, catchy captions, engagement via live streaming, post regular stories, and much more. Now the main focus is on finding and using relevant hashtags. But why hashtags get much importance?
Okay, let me tell you the reason! Hashtags can play an awesome role to attract the audience. If you are using a Hashtag, your post will be on the boom! Even the large masses who are not your followers can see your post. However, it is not that much easy, because you need to know how to find and use the hashtags correctly. So, if you are ready to boost yourInstagram engagement, read this information below!
How to Find Relevant Hashtags?
Start searching for the accurate hashtags. So first of all, focus on your topic and research for the relevant hashtags. You can go to your search bar and hit the tags option. There you can see the top and trendy hashtags. To attract target the audience you need to research for those hashtags that are currently trendy on the posts of your audience and competitors. Make sure, your hashtag has a clear meaning and doesn't confuse the audience. You can also look for posts with similar hashtags to keep in view the hashtag trends that could be used in future posts.
How to Use Hashtags Properly For Engagement?
- Use the hashtags that engaged a large audience count.
- Place relevant amount of hashtags, you can check the latest posts of your competitors to get an idea of using accurate amount of hashtags.
- You can place hashtags in your posts captions, comments, and stories along with location tag and catchy stickers to attract the people.
- You can use custom, niche hashtags, channel hashtags, branded hashtags, event hashtags, etc. to target the audience and use your own hashtag to stay in a loop on what the audience is speaking about.
- Try to avoid using generic and banned hashtags.